All earrings are sold by the pair and come with backs. If you need additional backs, one can purchase them on our website.
All of our earrings come with traditional friction fit backs (slide on, slide off).
- For the Medical Plastic– There’s four notches on the earring post and you should hear a click when you reach each notch. Once you’ve tightened the back to the desired fit, just make sure you are leaving some room between the back of the ear and the earring back so air can circulate and moisture does not get locked in. Further, the medical plastic can become slippery over time from conditioners and lotions, so occasionally wash them in the palm of your hand with a mild soap and water to restore it to the original fit.
- For Medical Grade Titanium– Make sure you are putting the back on straight and then press the loops of the earring back slightly together to tighten the fit.
the shiping are free of the order above 200AED
if less then 200AED the cost it will be 20AED
from 24 to 72 hours (official working days) depending on the delivery location.
Contact allergies can develop at any time in life and you can for example become allergic to nickel if you use jewelry containing nickel. Approximately 20% percent of all women suffer from nickel allergy.
Although nickel allergy is the most common type of contact allergy, jewelry can contain many other allergens, such as cobalt, gold, epoxies and acrylates. They may also contain toxic, carcinogenic or otherwise unhealthy substances, such as lead, cadmium, formaldehyde, phthalates and bisphenol A (BPA).
Blomdahl skin friendly jewelry is developed in consultation with skin specialists to be suitable for everyone who wants to avoid contact allergies and other health risks. We use only the safest materials. Blomdahl is recommended for children and adults who want to be able to wear jewelry every day, without having to worry about their skin and health.
- Remember to handle your skin friendly jewelry carefully. That way it will stay beautiful for longer. When you don’t use it, keep the jewelry in a Clean Pack.
- Remove your jewelry when showering. Avoid exposing your jewelry to makeup, hair care products, alcohol and other chemicals.
- In order for your jewelry to retain its shine, remove and clean it with uncolored soapy water regularly. For earrings made out of medical plastic, this also means that the earring backs will be more secure.
- Earrings made out of medical plastic are usually quite resistant, yet the posts, hooks and pendants are soft and need to be handled carefully. Do NOT clean medical plastic earrings with alcohol or peroxide.
- In order to make the titanium earring backs tighter and therefore more secure, press the loops of the earring back slightly together before use.
- In order to guarantee that you are the first person to come into contact with your new jewelry, we deliver it in our Clean Pack. It keeps the jewelry hygienic until the packaging is opened. The label acts as a seal.
- Even if jewelry is marked nickel-safe/nickel-tested/nickel-free, it does not mean that it is entirely free of nickel. This is because nickel is present in virtually all metals, sometimes as a mixed in ingredient and sometimes as a contaminant.
The EU Nickel Directive (2004/96/EC) limits the amount of nickel that jewelry is allowed to leak. However, even if these guidelines are being followed, people who are extra sensitive are still at risk of developing nickel allergy.
If you use Blomdahl you will not have to worry about nickel, cadmium, lead or any other harmful substances. Our jewelry is developed in consultation with skin specialists to be suitable for everyone, even those who suffer from allergies.
- In order for the jewelry and earring backs to retain its luster, clean them with a mild soap regularly. For earrings made out of the medical plastic, this also means that the earring backs will be more secure.
- All of our titanium earrings are made from pure medical grade titanium. The Silver, Gold, or Black part of the earring is made from a skin friendly colored ceramic coating. This part of the earring does not come into direct contact with your skin. The Natural Titanium earrings have no coating.